Specialised Floor Preparation Services
Surface Preparation – Commercial & Industrial Concrete Grinding
Surface prep involves grinding the concrete surface using large industrial grinders that are dust controlled. We can return your floor back to its basic concrete form, removing old adhesives as well as existing and/or old floor coatings.
- Removing of failed floor coatings
- Rain damaged concrete
- Preparation for new coatings
- Floor levelling Warehouses
- Car parks
- Construction sites Cool-stores
- Linoleum glue removal
- Tile adhesive removal Carpet tiles
- Clean up or removal of paint spills
Whether you have a removal project, are a landlord changing tenants, a par upgrading, or changing the look of your warehouse, KP Coatings have the correct surface preparation solution to bring your concrete floor back to life.
We also sub-contract our surface preparation as a cost-effective, efficient way to prepare concrete prior to overlaying or applying coatings.